Glenurquhart Primary School Aims
- Provide a safe, nurturing, bright and happy learning environment.
- Provide an engaging, challenging and creative curriculum enabling all children to develop the skills they need to become successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors.
- Aiming for excellence through setting high expectations for attainment, achievement, behaviour, attendance and punctuality.
- Develop relationships with children, parents, partners and the community to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve with a focus on inclusion and equality.
CHILDREN’S AIMS – WE WOULD LIKE TO:
- Learn the skills we need to help us know what we’d like to do when we are older and be able to achieve all that we wish for.
- Work outside, learning in and about our environment and community, being fit and healthy.
- Enjoy giving ‘fun hundred per cent’ to our learning.
- Have classrooms which are bright and comfortable.
- Have our work and achievements displayed so that we can be proud of it.
- Feel included, supported, confident and listened to.
- Have good friends with everyone showing our school values.