Rights Respecting Schools Meeting: Wednesday 10th October 2018
• Miss Mullin has officially registered our school for the Rights Respecting School Award (RRSA.)
• UNICEF RRSA year planner shared with P7s. P7s to identify potential themes/dates for assemblies.
• Thanks to the PSAs for photocopying our surveys.
• Return date of Friday 2nd November agreed for all surveys.
• P7s distributed pupil and staff surveys.
• Noticeboard in hall selected – PSAs asked to remove existing display.
• Featured image agreed for RRSA blog.
• P7s typed up minutes for RRSA blog.
• P1-P6 pupils started to create paperchains for RRSA display board.
Next meeting: date to be confirmed, November 2018
Rights Respecting Schools meeting: Wednesday 19th September 2018
• Miss Mullin welcomed the 16 pupil representatives from across the school.
• P7s appointed as executive committee. Poppy is chair person. Martha and Ambar will share the role of secretary/public relations officer. Congratulations to all three!
• Gaelic P3-7, P3/4, P4/5 and P6/7D selected for Pupil Surveys.
• Majority voted for a RRSA noticeboard to be created.
• RRSA group to present an assembly to the whole school – P7s to sort out a date with Mrs Laird.
• Group photo taken for noticeboard.
Next meeting: Wednesday 10th October 2018.